- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- Download, copy or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by us or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing our name or marks;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation:
- (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access;
- (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site;
- (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures;
- (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or
- (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
Send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of us, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; Tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site; Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity; Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site; Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site); Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our’s express prior written consent; Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site; Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site; or Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
(i) modify or discontinue any part of the Site;(ii) charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or(iii) offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
(i) if you violate any of these Terms & Conditions,(ii) for any other reason or(iii) for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
- All electrical parts and components.
- Oils and other automotive chemicals.
- Bare engine assemblies.
- Fuel components.
- Printed materials.
- Merchandising aids.
- Special ordered goods.
- Hazmat labelled parts.
- Any opened packages or unsealed goods.
- Goods $100.00 or less.
- Controlled parts: parts that require a VIN for ordering so the manufacturer can ensure the parts belong to the vehicle it is being installed to. Controlled parts include, but are not limited to: emission labels, air bags, and seatbelts.
- Any item that has been installed, altered, used, or otherwise no longer in brand new condition.
- Any item not purchased from us.
- Any item with the genuine manufacturer label missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable.
- Any item deemed non-returnable by the manufacturer.
- Safety goods, which include, but are not limited to: air bags, seat belts.
- Delivery fees.
(i) our failure to discover or repair latent defects or defects inherent in design or(ii) any recommendations, advice or assistance given by our servants and/ or agents concerning the use, design, application or operation of the goods.
(i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service;(ii) impose conditions on the honouring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion;(iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and(iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.